What information we collect
We use personal information collected from donors for the purposes of processing payments. This information may include Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, Nationality, Pin Code and Donation Amount.
The above information is collected only for the purposes of accepting donations to Animal Care Trust.
How we use that information
We use the information you give us in the following ways:
- Distributing receipts and thanking donors for donations
- Informing donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities
- Internal analysis, such as research and analytics
- Record keeping
- Reporting to applicable government agencies as required by law
Security and protection of data
- We will not release or use the information collected for any other purpose unless we have your consent.
- We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organisations.
- We do not track, collect or distribute personal information entered by those who visit our website.
- We use well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support.
- Your credit card and payment data is not stored in our system. All financial transactions will be handled by the payment gateway, via a secure connection with encryption.
For 80G exemption, please whatsapp a copy of your PAN Card to 91-9845255777